Silver State Beach Volleyball
To enhance the overall level of youth beach volleyball in the northern Nevada area. Our highly trained and professional coaching staff thrive on creating a positive learning environment while teaching the essential fundamental skills of beach volleyball. Silver State Beach Volleyball is committed to excellence.
Boys 10-16 years old are welcome to take part in our sand program in the beginner/intermediate and advanced group depending on their skill level. The men's net is higher and we try to make appropriate accommodations during training. During our inaugural season we had a boys doubles team that competed in local tournaments.
Girls 10-18 years old are welcome to take part in our sand program in the beginner/intermediate and advanced group depending on their skill level. The program runs in eight session cycles that includes a tournament.
Silver State Beach Volleyball coaches strive to maintain:
- 1. A consistent teaching curriculum that develops and builds upon the essential fundamental skills of beach volleyball and QUALITY TEAMWORK!
- 2. Quality mentoring by our staff to promote positive player growth and development
- 3. Maintaining the highest level of professional teaching practices and ethics while guiding our athletes towards success
- 4. Quality instructions, demonstrations and drill progressions that produce positive results
- 5. We will Work Hard, Have Fun & Build Quality Relationships!